Suzanne Visel - Master stylist and Color Specialist
Originally from the Detroit area. Suzanne began her career at The Salon in the downtown Hudson’s in Detroit where she was trained and employed for a number of years. She has also received extensive training in hair color techniques and styling and shaping for a diversity of hair types through GlembyInternational, as well as training in the Redken product and color lines. While Suzanne prefers to work with Redken and Wella color lines, she will work with other color lines to meet your needs. She also specializes and understands all types of hair. She enjoys the diversity of curly hair and embraces the challenge of baby fine straight hair.
Suzanne has worked in the Ann Arbor area since 1984 primarily as an independent contractor. She enjoys her career and family, Suzanne’s love of family extends to her customers. She offers styling and coloring services designed to accommodate the entire family; women, men, and children of all ages.
Consultations are important and FREE. That way Suzanne knows what you want and expect.
- Hair shaping and styling for men, women and children
- Facial Waxing
- foiling (highlights), and low lighting
- color correction
- Color blending (accentuating gray hair)
- Lumanizing for that Sunkist look
- Hair staining (redkens shades)
- Permanent waving... a gentle body wave... or a spring bouncy curls
- Bridal hair and up dos for special occasions
- Gift certificates for those who like to give a special and unique experience
• Monday, Wed, Thurs — 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
• Friday — 10:30 AM- 3:00 PM
• 24 hour notice is appreciated for any cancellation
For an appoinmnet with Suzanne, please call: (734) 913-5557